The freehold land and buildings of the Warooka Hotel Motel are offered for sale. This is an outstanding investment opportunity representing a return of 8.93% pa to the investor at the asking price.
The hotel is the only one in the township, sited in the Lower Yorke Peninsula at the gateway to the Innes National Park. The hotel is extremely well presented and features of the offering include:-
- Front bar with TAB/Lotteries and adjoining saloon bar
- Expansive dining room with bar facilities
- Gaming room with 15 machines
- Beer garden
- Walk in bottle shop
- 7 motel units and manager’s residence
- Significant solar system reducing overheads for the Lessee
- Passing rental of $125,000 p.a.
- Long lease to highly experienced tenants
Inspection is by appointment only.