Steele & Associates Hotel Brokers are the hotel and
hospitality industry specialists in South Australia. Whether
you are buying, selling or require professional and
confidential advice on a range of hotel and hospitality
industry specific areas, we have the expertise to help you.
As South Australia’s oldest family owned and operated Hotel Broking firm we are ideally placed to advise you on:-
- the state of the market;
- demand for your asset;
- matters to consider before selling;
- matters to consider when selling;
- an achievable sale price; and
- the best marketing method.
As part of the sales process our services include:-
- preparation of a high quality information memorandum;
- preparation and placement of all advertising;
- presence on our website and third party websites;
- identification and negotiation with all interested parties;
- negotiation with landlords (where necessary);
- preparation of contracts of sale (in most cases);
- stock take and valuation upon settlement; and
- all necessary negotiations post settlement.
We are highly committed to being fully conversant with all current industry related issues and legislative requirements, particularly those related to the sale of business or freehold assets. Our experience and commitment to ongoing professional development will help to protect you from an extensive range of possible issues involved in selling a hotel or hospitality based asset.
We are often appointed to act on behalf of a potential purchaser in the negotiation and acquisition of a business and/or freehold property. The particular asset may not be on the market or may be listed with another Agent. Benefits of such an appointment include access to our:-
- market knowledge;
- negotiation skills; and
- credibility in the market place.
We provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services specific to the hotel and hospitality industry which include:-
- lease negotiations and advice specific to lease conditions;
- business assessments and advice on industry best practices;
- market value appraisal of both business and freehold assets;
- market rental appraisal often used in market rental negotiations or independent determination;
- preparation of an inventory of plant and equipment; and
- stock take and valuation.
Please feel free to contact us in relation to any aspect of our services. All conversations are held in the strictest of confidence.